User avatar

WebzTycoon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Heart and Soul

    Wow....looking back on my old writing....I sucked.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Koizora

    I'm not sure how to review a review. Good job? :3

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nuclear War

    However, don't give up :) All it takes is practice. I'm not saying I'm the worlds greatest writer either. :)

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The King's Fear

    Remarkable. Short but sweet. :) I like it. Keep writing!

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Die by the Gun

    I agree with PollarBear 14. But after all, practice makes perfect. :) The more you write, the better you'll get at it.

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Not just Child's Play

    I like it. Keep writing :)

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Beginning of something big.

    Wow! That was really good! I enjopyed reading it! Keep writing!

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We Suddenly Found Ourselves Looking Up

    wow. That's powerful. Kind of short, and has a few errors, but still really good. Keep writing!

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rescue

    Thank you for the review! I really appreciate you to took the time to read the poem. However, I wrote the poem this way for certain reasons. First, there really ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The One

    The one poem that won my heart. Simplistic. I like it.

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Heart and Soul

    Well, this wasn't the whole story, if that changes anything. This was more like a prologue. The real main characters live in an orphanage on the border of Canada and ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She's Going To Be A Model

    I liked it! :) Its always like that, what you thought you would see isn't always what you should expect. Keep writing.

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bloodlines #1: Chapter 2

    I'm enjoying your story. Can't wait for more! :D

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 10

    I like it! Keep writing! :)

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love At Sight Chapter 1

    I like it! Keep writing!

    Jul 11, 2011


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm