User avatar

VoLcOlYrO

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Consequences

    ^^^ Ditto Daisy about the needle. I like the concept. Its quite original, and keeps this from being average. The line 'And did something very rare' seems really forced. Maybe ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Mistake

    One question: who is Nessy? One statement: generally when a piece requires an explanation at the bottom, there's something missing from the actual writing. One comment: having the line "Time ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This is who i am

    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your comments I am really sorry if i sounded rude it's just that I'm not always in the best of a mood especially this year ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This is who i am

    As i lay awake at night, I think about the day that just went by, Wondering if I could have changed anything to make it better. - you need another ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: losing you

    This was basically meant to be short and to the point.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: losing you

    well I'm sorry but if you had read the whole thing then you would have realized that it wasn't really a poem i just thought that that was the closest ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Jennafina's limrick-Writing challenge 11/15/05.

    lol it sounds like it's suppose to be in a fairy tale book...if thats what you were looking for its pretty good....but if you were looking for sumthing else....YOU FAIL ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lovin you

    pretty nice but yeah i think the words are a bit plain....and if YOU broke up with him why will you still love him and wait for him?? :?

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: losing you

    well i got some views....BUT DO ANY OF YOU THINK YOU COULD REPLY TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK AND GIVING ME ANY ADVICE???!! OH yeah i almost forgot see this ...

    Oct 23, 2005


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green