User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This I believe...

    Ha, this is kind of odd, I just had to write one for my English final too. :) Are you thinking of submitting to NPR? Anyway, I believe in pushing ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Women's Rights

    As Clare Boothe Luce once said, “Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 3

    I agree with Rei that it was a bit of a filler and not too much happened, but I didn't find any huge mistakes or anything either. You might want ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Monster

    Hello, I think it's fine if you're not concerned with the grammar aspect of a piece, if you're going to fix it yourself. But starting like that totally turned me ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wounded

    Hey! This is a bit of a quick review, as I haven't got a whole lot of time right now, but I wanted to stop by. I *really* liked it. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 2

    Hello again! A bit of grammar stuff first: It didn’t look quite appetizing, but it smelled all right. ....smelled alright . Angie watched me eat for a little while. I ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Pirates. Uhmmm, yummmy

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chance of Snow 1

    I'm reviewing as I read so... : It took me two years to become a postman. To pass the test I had to carry a seventy pound bag of mail ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Honest opinion needed.

    The other critiques mostly covered what I wanted to say. *But* I don't think you should scratch this idea. If you do want to continue it you should think about ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pianissimo

    Okay, so first of all, I loved it. It was a sort of romantic idea, (The piano, the time period) but you pulled it off very well. I enjoyed it ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Why?

    I really, really liked this. It took the first couple paragraphs for me to get what it was about, but I think I like it that way, it was a ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinnamon

    Very, very cool idea. I have to ask, have you ever seen the movie Chocolat ? Because this, especially the beginning paragraphs, reminded me of it very much. Anyways, talking ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster

    I enjoyed this alot myself. And at first I agreed with the others, because of how sophisticated the language was, but then I came to like it the way it ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: City Streets

    I like the idea of this poem in theory..but the actual execution of it didn't really work for me. Free verse isn't really my thing though. I think it would ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rose Bush

    I'm not an expert on poetry by any means, but I didn't think it was as iffy as the others think. The meaning wasn't totally clear but it came off ...

    Feb 28, 2008


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights