User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (Untitled)

    Hey Julia, I'm not going to do any intense line-by-line reviewing, because I honestly have no clue what I'm doing as far as poetry. But, I will say that I ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Marriage, Who Needs It?

    Hey, Obviously I've heard this piece before (Duhh), but I've never actually read it. Hmm. So, here we go... Needless to say, we are a strange species. Just wondering, is ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The TWISTED teenage life: prologue

    Hello, I review as I read, so I'm sorry if I critique anything that you remedy later on. :) The cooling wind swings briefly in the humid, July air. As ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Beginning

    Hello Amyrose! Welcome to YWS! One thing I'm not sure you know is that we like to keep a 2:1 ratio between reviews and posts. So before you post something ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Simplicity

    Hello, One last lyric. :) Hypocrisy Lying, betraying Idiocy Okay, interesting lead in...:) Say something smart If your so smart Repetition of "smart" gets a little irksome. If you’re so ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I miss you

    Hello! Anothah review for ya as asked. :) Did you see me cry…. When you left I died… This is the tiniest bit melodramatic... You made a choice It wasn’t ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Protection from the lions

    'Ello! How're you? It's me...again. :) Haha. So, off to it then. They have tracked me down They surround me You need to pick a tense. It seems like further ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Battle

    Hello again! So, first of all, in the future, just to help me out... :) would you mind marking verses and choruses etc? That'd be awesome! And second, I like ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You and Your Eyes

    Hello tnme, Alright, so I think I mentioned that poetry (and the like) isn't really my thing. So I'm going to attempt to give you a good review, but take ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Currently Untitled(1)

    Hello Vivacious! Here to do your review... :) Spurts of water gushed out of Viktor's mouth as he stared at the TV, heart hammering, eyes wide . I was very ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: The Dirt-Colored Pony

    Joyfulnoise, The way you've posted this right now it's really difficult to read..It's like a block of text. If you would add spaces between paragraphs (including dialog) I'd be happy ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Leather and Lace - Chapter One

    Hello! I review as a go along, so if I mention anything that you fix later on I'm sorry! He’s looking down at me with a blank expression on his ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Addiction

    Hello! I'm going to review as I read, so forgive me if I make any assumptions that you correct later on in the piece. :) the first place he’d spotted ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Elephant Tales

    Hello again! Well, firstly I agree with Kyllorac in that it was well written. But, I am also very, very confused by this. I feel like you do when someone ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: On the Subtle Differences Between Identity and Culture

    Oooooh. Sociology! My favorite! :) So, I was going to try to help you edit this, but instead of doing anything constructive I was mentally saying why you were wrong... ...

    Jun 22, 2009


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow