User avatar

VioletJune

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Boneyards

    I think your piece is really pretty. It's short but it has the potential for a really, really interesting story. Loved the descriptions. :)

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: His story.

    Gorgeous lol. I loved this; it has an affect on you that just pulls you in. I really hope there's more!

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Timeless Masquerade

    I love it. Ha ha there's nothing else really to say. Everything fits. It sounds like a really interesting song. I'd love to see the music video :D

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dandy Lion Seeds

    Yay! People finally responded! OK first of no I would most definitely not want to control my dreams if I had the option to, their too entertaining. Secondly this piece ...

    Mar 27, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter