User avatar

VioletJune

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Night Stand

    Wow, I really, realy, REALLY liked this. Totally captured the mood of the situation and portrayed it in an interesting light. Nice job!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Masquerade of Patriotism

    I liked this because it was very true, your wording skills are great and I hope you post more :)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elle (Chapter 5)

    Well everyone else can disregard my last comment seeing as she fixed everything lol

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Cage

    Aww that's like my favorite line! Haha but I totally get your point. . . It does change the tone. . . Oh well though. And no we haven't officially ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thoughts

    I liked this, pretty short and sweet and to the point. I found it quiet relatable and liked the way it flowed.

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Cage

    Thanks for your input I really, really appreciate it :) I'll try putting it up in dramatic poetry and see what I get there lol.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack

    Wow. I really most certainly enjoyed this lol. It flowed very smoothly and I totally didn't expect him to be the killer! Love love love it haha- Vi :)

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Highway's Children

    Um, wow. This is fantastic in my opinion, you're writing style is super original and totally kept me interested. The subject, the main character, the plot- totally had me pulled ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Hospital Road

    This story seems a little awkward, I like the idea but the way some sentences fit together was just confusing and random. Hope you keep trying and good luck :)

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darling Dear

    Wow! Thanks :) and no this wasn't a personal experience, I was just thinking of it haha.

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darling Dear

    Thanks :) and yes if you want you could post it on your facebook, I would feel honored :) but sorry about the roughness, I've never really done poetry before ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darling Dear

    Ok idk what happened but I didn't want to post this now, and I need to edit it so my appologies. It's also missing a part- that's what the random ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dreams

    Thanks but this is like the same response I get each time and it's so frustrating! I don't know where to post this because every time I post it somewhere ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Katie's Puddles

    Ahh my muse finally arives! Hello Kathryn Marie :)

    May 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Katie's Puddles

    Thanks! Man haha I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to comment, I was like damn is it really that bad? But yeah haha I like the thong ...

    Apr 18, 2010


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott