User avatar

Veritas

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Person In The Mirror

    Great poem ad good content. I can perceive the feeling you're trying to give off. I think the flow needs a little work, though. I agree with what Deanie said ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Can't Win

    I completely understand, girl. My family comes to blows sometimes and it's hard to be caught in the middle. I wrote a poem about it called Crossfire (guess the title ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Writer's Block

    Oh, writer's block....the pen's arch nemesis... I think we can all relate to this one. I commend you putting the pent-up frustration of all writers on earth in one poem ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Why hellooo!

    Hey! I'm Christian, but don't worry about that, I'm not here to diss you or anything :) I was just super curious because I've heard of the religion but i ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Harmony

    Very beautiful and elegant. I love the freeform of it. The only thing I would suggest would be altering the second verse a bit. I don't know if it was ...

    Jun 27, 2011


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon