User avatar

Venonymous

VN

  • Poetry » General, General Re: railway expressionist

    thanks! actually I had a writer block, so I closed my eyes and let the words pour down on my paper.

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the same poem since january

    it was helpful, thanks!

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the same poem since january

    it was helpful, thanks!

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Basket of Fruit

    wth?! This isn't even a review.

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: clock

    Np, its't not your problem you didn't realize it was a poem. And I actually wanted the readers to keep on going and use the line breaks as pauses and ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: clock

    Or maybe Neil Hilborn, but thanks for comparing me to a great poet (even though I'm not as great as that)

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: clock

    I think I did have it wrong. I purposely made them separate so they could have the pause breaks but turns out (after you pointed it out) the flow was ...

    Mar 13, 2014


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer