Random avatar

Venom

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bloody Knuckles

    @Vonghese; I really appreciate your review. I don't know very much about fighting, so the things you pointed out to me are extremely helpful, especially since you have experience. Also, ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever

    Thank you. I couldn't really get it to stick to any rhyme scheme, so I kinda just spit balled it. Towards the end, my mind was drawing a blank so ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    I had to read Among The Hidden in the 6th grade for my teacher. I was the fastest reader in the class and she needed someone to get through the ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Fairytale Beginning

    Ah, sorry. I'm used to the American way of spelling it, my mistake.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 4

    I didn't find any problems, yet again. Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one to be posted. Mind PMing me when you post it? Thanks. -Venom

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Aw. I truly felt sorry for the main character. Though, I am rather tough so if I was in her position, a fight would probably breakout. Again, I didn't see ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Wow. I'm very impressed. Another nearly flawless chapter. There really isn't anything wrong with it, at least, that I can see. Great job. -Venom

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Ha. I really enjoyed this. I didn't see anything wrong with it, but then again, I'm not great at critiquing poetry. Your friend couldn't have given you a more creative ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Sight and Fell by David Clement Davies

    I have read both The Sight and Fell. I absolutely loved both of them. I have also read Fire Bringer, which was equally amazing.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: House Of Night Series

    I adore these books! I finished Untamed the day I bought it. These are unbelievable books that are addicting, well, at least they are for me. I don't have enough ...

    Oct 8, 2008


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina