Random avatar

VaiVedrai

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gravity

    Hello! I liked what you were getting at with this poem. I felt that you were trying to express this strong pull we all feel towards someone at one point ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: fake

    I liked that the first lines were short. Like others said, they weren't really grabbing, but I still wanted to keep reading. I too am totally confused about the "attention ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Who am I?

    It's my first time reviewing (is that the correct term?) another's poem on here, so bear with me... I really liked that it was short and broken into the different ...

    Jan 24, 2010


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians