User avatar

UncleJimmy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Tales of a Common Bus Driver

    The unpredictability of being a bus driver :) Great writing.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Fear and Man

    Perfectly correct!! I've tried to capture fear in a couple of my unfinished stories, and failed miserably.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: I Was One Of Them

    Great writing!!! Other than a few spelling errors, and some punctuation problems, it's a great story. Keep it up.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Dark Curse Pt 1

    Wow!!! You've got some deep thoughts there. Beyond a few misspellings, it is a great story.

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Rimwalker

    This does sound like a fable, and reminds me of a Native American origin story. I like the fact that there are no spelling mistakes. Same here!! Great storyline.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Apocalypse

    Interesting story. But, I have a question. Why would they be racing, simply because they are the only two people left in the world?

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    Farts, the curse of romance. Great writing!!!

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Old Story

    The only thing I can think of is that her father hated Henry.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Red roads through Gettysburg

    Great!!! A few spelling errors, but the characterization? Wow! what a treat.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Limondis' Revenge

    I trimmed it up, thanks to your help.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Limondis' Revenge

    Okay, I see what you mean. Thanks.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Turning of the Leaves

    I've never read Ranger's Apprentice series, but your characterization is good, and you described the background in fair detail without boring the reader. Good work I'd say.

    Oct 17, 2010


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer