User avatar

Tylexie

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Prologue (The Mate Between Brothers)

    I have a question. How do you quote pieces of text? I've been trying to do that and end up just writing it in line with quotation marks.

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fearing the Storm

    Thank you so much! I smiled a lot reading this review. I am so glad you were able to take the deeper meaning to it.

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Spiritual Re: Nature

    Ah, I see. I like that message.

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: I Am Different

    Agreed. I prefer freedom when writing.

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: I Am Different

    Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind. This poem was written for a school project, so I agree that it's a little shaky.

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Who am I?

    Thank you so much :)

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Who am I?

    Thanks, I really appreciate it!

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Who am I?

    Thank you so much! (sorry for the late reply)

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: I Am Different

    Thanks, good idea!

    Mar 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Who am I?

    Thanks for your help. I'll be sure to think about those lines.

    Mar 20, 2017


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant