User avatar

Tyler

  • Short Story » General, General Re:

    I must appologize, I didn't make it clear that this is not all of the story... I don't write very short short stories and as for the vagueness, I will ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Knight in the Night

    Wonderfully written. It felt like a song. Very beautiful and sad. It felt a bit rough in places but nothing big enough to point out. Keep up the good work, ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Black Rose

    More dialogue is always good haha. If you liked it, would you mind clicking on the "like" button? I wanna know if this stuff is actually good. I don't like ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Black Rose

    Hey guys, I must appogize for that, I do have it all italicized and done correctly but I'm new to posting so I didn't know how to make it the ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re:

    Hey guys, Tyler here, this is a finished piece. I've put it on here to see what people thought of it so I think I'll post the next part here ...

    Dec 14, 2010


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury