User avatar

Twinkle4ever

Twinkle4ever

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Words

    I think it's a really interesting poem. I like the way you've written every para completely different from the previous one. And the last para really gives it a good ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Stranger

    I loved it. There is a lot of suspense as far as I can tell and it makes me want to read more. It shows the work of a creative ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country of nine

    I like the Title. It suits a good, thrilling, adventurous story like this one. Stories which leave the readers in suspense and curiosity are the most liked ones. It is ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    The beginning is eye-catching indeed. It urges the readers to read more. A fantasy-based story, along with action and suspense. It's something everybody likes. The description is not too much ...

    Aug 12, 2011


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights