User avatar

TurquoiseRoses

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Enemy Of State.

    Hiya. Here's just my two cents. Well, to start out, this was really short, so I didn't really get a great idea of where your going with it, but I'll ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It Means Nothing

    Hello. So, I have read this twice through now, mulling over what would be some good advice. I really enjoyed this piece, so as much as I would like to ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: No Longer Emily

    Hiya! Just my two cents. I really liked this. It grabbed me, particularly the beginning portion, it's wonderfully written. Your sentences flowed really smoothly. You have knack for portraying human ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Canasta

    Hello. So here's just my two cents. :D So, first thing I would like to comment on is your sentence structure. It gets a little repetitive, since quite a number ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Easily the worst movie adaption I have ever seen is The Lovely Bones. Absolutely loved the novel, absolutely despised the movie. The plot/timeline was all wrong. It didn't even make ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I really disliked that book. For me, it's right up there with Catcher in the Rye in the "classics I can't stand" category. In my opinion, The characters were so ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dreamkeepers: Chapter 1

    Your the winner of my "i-feel-like-reviewing-so-lets-look-at-the-pieces-with-zero-comments" contest. :lol: Your prize? A review. Okay, so it's not much, but it's something, right? So Ill start off wit

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rising Moon Ch. 1

    Hey! Ill be your reviewer today! :D I really hope I am always nice and at the same time helpful when giving reviews, but if I'm not please forgive me. ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fly Away prologue

    Hey! So I thought I would review your piece today. Alright, so I really like your characters here, they have a good dose of personality and I really liked the ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Romel

    Hello! I thought I would review your piece today. So, just some "big idea" things I would think about. Starting to eat my meal I glanced up momentarily to check ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silence (otherwise known as Invisibility)-edited

    Hey. I'm Turquoise! I thought I'd review your piece today. So, first let me say that I absolutely love the quilt analogy, it really ties the whole piece together, and ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: New Discoverys Chapter 1

    Hi there. :D So I guess Ill get right into the review. I really don't mean to offend you, but this piece needs alot of work. There were errors in ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tic. Tac. Toe.

    Heya. Well, first let me say the first bit was amazing. I loved the mysterious feel of it, and the dark "Is she insane?" type quality. You had me hooked, ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lonarosa

    :arrow: So, first things first, the intro. Now, there is nothing wrong with it per say. The only thing is, it doesn't really grab the readers attention, and since this ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nikolina

    Hiya! First, I really like this premise. You could go far with it. Here are a few "big picture" ideas that I would think about. :arrow: Norwegian? There are a ...

    May 10, 2010


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight