User avatar

Tsholdin

  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    Haha!!!

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The 13th Rebel Olympics: Chapter 1

    I will! Thank you! How do you suggest I do this? Could you message me?

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Never

    Thank you so much!

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Never

    Thank you so much!!! This is my favorite piece that I have written so far. I actually wrote it over two year ago.

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Romantic Re: Virtual

    I absolutely love this!

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The 13th Rebel Olympics: Chapter 1

    Thank you so much!!!

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The 13th Rebel Olympics: Chapter 1

    Thank you so much!!!!

    Jan 22, 2014


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane