User avatar

Troy0524

  • Lyrics » Narrative, Romantic Re: To Live and Die

    Hi! I love this piece! You have great rhythm and sweet word choice, and it really made me feel like listening to a song - I was nodding and my ...

    Jul 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Last Truth

    I like the story! It went very smoothly and you had a very good control of the flow - not too slow or too fast, with sufficient but not overwhelming ...

    Jul 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: D9302-Alice and the aliens

    I love how your stories carry great imagination and fantasy elements. They're so fun to read! I haven't read the other parts, but I look forward to your usage of ...

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Self-Portrait

    I love this poem! I enjoy the idea of writing about oneself - one's personality, experiences, love, fear, and dreams. This topic could be somewhat abstract, especially when writing about ...

    Jul 2, 2025


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett