User avatar

TopHatsUniversal

TopHatsUniversal

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ketch and Company’s Midnight Garden

    Thank you! I meant to put in stanzas but I still don't know how to use this site yet (insert cry-face). Again, thank you for reviewing and have a great ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ketch and Company’s Midnight Garden

    It's not too harsh at all! Thank you for being my first reviewer- take a digital medal, soldier! The poem is about a friend of mine who is struggling with ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The lonely one

    Aw, I like how simple it is to relate to. I've felt like that on my own birthdays! The resignation in the last few lines hit home and I like ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The lonely one

    Feb 4, 2016


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening