User avatar

TolyVilapoo

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tales of a world unknown

    Hey thanks for all the reviews guys. I have actually been working on this quite a bit, it was one of my first novels that I ever started writing. kind ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pizza

    Hey... @ Kristen: Children are all the same they find some way to weasel us into giving in! lol I've got 2 nephews, and a niece, imagine how i feel! ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: More than just a teacher

    Hey everyone. Thanks for the reviews! @soul... The bleater refer to other teachers, who just come and bleat away their work lol, whereas the teacher I wrote this for, used ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pizza

    WOW!!! This poem is featured!! Thanks everyone! Still kinda shocked and surprised! TOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pizza

    Hey Thanks for all the advice and pointing out my mistakes, glad I've got reviewers like these! hehe I've edited it slightly and tried my best to use all the ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Whispering tower

    Hey Thanks for the review, great encouragement! Oh and by the way, its South African.lol Need to really steal myself some time to work properly on this one... Slowly getting ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Whispering tower

    Hey!!!:) Thanks Tanya those links are helping me quite a bit, I was busy reading through them now hehe. The thing is this was originally done as a competition entry, ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pizza

    Heya Thanks for the reviews guys, its greatly appreciated. hehe Micky you should here her in reality! She ma be unbelievably cute, but by God can she nag!! Its no ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The precise and mighty

    Hey thanks for the review! About the starting, I'm going over it, and trying to fix it up, glad you pointed it out. lol ooops the grammar kinda slipped me ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: To The Bullies: A Catharsis

    Hey I found this piece absolutely Hilarius! I feel sorry for all the people that screw with you hehe. don't really see how you can improve it, because it was ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The changes within

    Heya Thanks for the review, and yes I was actually trying to go with a Shakespearean sonnet. I think the reason i change the tone so well, is because I ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The changes within

    Hey thanks for the reviews... first the reason why this poem was so short was that i was having an attempt at writing a sonnet. I know I could have ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lost

    Hey thanks for the advice man. I've edited the story tel me what you think guys. still feel i could do a bit more to it. hoping for more feedback.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lost

    Hey thanks for those little pointers. hmm I'm working on improving the story, i should be lengthening it soon and providing a little more insight into his life and stressed ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Crushing Tide

    Heya AWW thank you! lol oooopss sorry about that! my friend tells me i write with to much A.F.B.S (Airy Flairy Bull ...) guess there are some people who like ...

    Mar 31, 2011


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47