User avatar

TokioHotelVampire

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I accidentally started caring

    Hey there Emalily! I like the lyrics a whole lot! But somehow, when i'm reading them, I'm thinking that this song would be only a minute and a half while ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Cullen

    I like it. It sounds like a Breaking Dawn 2, and instead of Bella and Edward, it's Renesmee and Jacob. I really hope you keep writing the story. It's very ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: They're all Killing Me...

    I like the idea of a gothic-rockish-metalish song. These are good lyrics, but not for the goth part. It's more of an emo song. When I saw the words "...and ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart

    This is good. I do agree, it is a little repeative, but otherwise, very good. I really like your writing. :) It is very full with emotions and makes me ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen

    This is good. I think for the most part, though, it's for Twilight fans, myself for example. I do want to know what happens. A vampire, werewolf, human hybrid would ...

    Jul 23, 2010


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter