User avatar

TimidToto

TimidToto

  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Memory House

    Hey, TimidToto here! I hope you don't mind this late review ;; I was immediately pulled in by the natural dialogue between Ceclia and Spence. Especially Spence's manner of speaking, ...

    Oct 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Red, the color I saw

    Hey, TimidToto here! Red is red, it's obvious they know that. I like the sudden questioning and doubt that is asked when looking at the others though. Surely red is ...

    Oct 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Humor Re: Trick Or Treat

    Hi, TimidToto here! First of all, love the spooky theme for the season. It's always a treat to have something made for the spirit of the holiday. The flow, in ...

    Oct 25, 2021


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler