-
Re: WoS Ch16 - Rock Bottom
How can Kouji lug a heavy Gotsumon around? Shhhhhhh! Cover Art is a screenshot from Episode 23 of the Original Show. 1) What's your initial reaction to the chapter? 2) ...
Sep 18 - Re: WoS Ch15 Part 1: JP Sep 16
-
Re: A love that slipped
ahh Alex, now I feel bad about some of the more minor stuff I "complained" about q__q
Sep 15 -
Re: Chapter One – Alinea
Thanks for the explanation ☺️
Sep 14 -
Re: Landlady
maybe the dungeon thing could work if she immediately shift blames them for being unable to read?
Sep 14 -
Re: On the American Dream: The Lighthouse & Of Mice and Men
Pls ignore me not checking the title of the essay. I just, completely not read this lol
Sep 14 -
Re: WoS Ch15 Part 1: JP
It would help me a lot if you could answer the questions at the end as your feedback as is is a bit too generic. Thank you :3
Sep 14 -
Re: Crawlers - Chapter Eighteen: The Middle of Nowhere
you wanted to finish this in September? O___O ^^^^ As someone who never finished anything this intimidates me You wanted to finish this AND read all of WoS in September? ...
Sep 13 -
Re: Crawlers - Chapter Eighteen: The Middle of Nowhere
aww only focusing on the negative XD Also fixed this quote in my review: I only snapped because I’m angry at myself for not caring about my friends as much ...
Sep 13 -
Re: Prologue
Okay, so I have found time! Hi! there’s also the change of tone i grapple with. anytime i write a mildly interesting scene i sort of water it down with ...
Sep 13 -
Re: WoS Ch15 Part 2: Consequences
And it continues. Cover Art by bakeneko38 on Deviant Art 1) What's your initial reaction to the chapter? 2) What were your favourite parts and why? 3) What were your ...
Sep 12 -
Re: WoS Ch15 Part 1: JP
Well then. It begins. Questions: 1) What's your initial reaction to the chapter? 2) What were your favourite parts and why? 3) What were your least favourite parts and why? ...
Sep 12 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 5 (still WIP)
Fight scenes are my bread and butter so ofc this is where I pay the most attention XD
Sep 10 -
Re: Crawlers - Chapter Sixteen: The Warehouse (REWRITE)
You might want to update the questions too =D
Sep 9 -
Re: World of Souls - Prologue
:>
Sep 9
