User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Letter for Poppy

    Aiaiaiai, so maybe this Poppy really wasn't loved by her family then!

    Jun 9
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: After Valentine’s Day (part one)

    I'm glad you liked it!

    Jun 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Stained Rose - Prologue

    No worries :3

    Jun 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Stained Rose - Prologue

    In German, Elise is a woman's name xd You might be looking for Elias? That's a similar-sounding male name! And I think I mentioned what I'd do instead, when it ...

    Jun 6
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Do humans create meaning, or discover it?

    I rly appreciate these thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

    Jun 2
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Rust on the Roses

    Ohh that is a nice line: "I prefer an armour over a crown, over Amethyst and Jet threaded." Yay you posted it!! I like the vibes and I love the ...

    Jun 1
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Aeliana’s dreams

    Ooooh! Much appreciated! Makes me want to check out the next Raisa entry too! That said, do you maybe want to post a master list of which of these stories ...

    May 31
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Five

    Oh my I completely misunderstood that ahhh sorry!!

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch6 - Counterforce

    The final chapter of the first arc. We're heading into uncharted waters after this. Cover Art by doruflaymdragon on Deviant Art In-story pictures are from Episode 6 and 11 of ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch5 - The Best-Laid Plans...

    Tikaa, why did you not show JP encountering the Kokuwamon?? Contrary to popular belief I do not enjoy writing needless cruelty :( Cover Art is from the opening theme of ...

    May 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch4 - Iris' Legacy

    We all want to know where JP found that shovel. We may never know. Cover Art is by プラネタリウ from pixiv in-story pictures are from Episode 4 of the Original ...

    May 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Humor Re: WoS Interlude I

    No fighting this time. I have no idea why it still turned out this long. Sigh. Cover Art is the Izumi's Eye Catch and the in-story picture is a screenshot ...

    May 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch3 - A Role Model

    Cover Art by jolly grump on Deviant Art In-story picutres are from Episode 3 of the Original Show. Question Time! 1) What was your initial reaction to the chapter? 2) ...

    May 29
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: recovery

    Oh I am so sorry to hear that. It's not a review because I knew I was missing too much context! I hope you're doing alright. :hug:

    May 29
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: recovery

    Well well had me look up what "narcan" is right of the bat =D Hmm I'm not too familiar with religious texts so idk if Daniel is an important figure ...

    May 29


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100