User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: All Things Pure and Good

    Good morning! I thought to myself: if ppl today are still reading and liking and recommending this story, I want to see it for myself too! And that’s why I’m ...

    Jan 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Chickens, Fantasy Re: A Chicken on Trial: Chapter One, Snake in the Henhouse

    So whenever I see someone review a lot, I get curious about what kinda stuff they write. This is why I am here =D And depending on how things shake ...

    Jan 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One

    There we go 😊 As long as your work stays in the Green Room, there are 0 bribes necessary. I will get to them 😊 (Bribes just give your stuff ...

    Jan 19
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Tale of Creation

    Hi Ranger, since we were talking for a bit I decided to take a look at one of your works 😊 You never updated the summary, so I assume feedback ...

    Jan 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Dramatic Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 11

    And we’re going to continue immediately with Chapter 11 ^^ Hm I find it interesting that he “wakes” up in a dream, that there is such a distinct cut-off point. ...

    Jan 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 10

    Good morning! Nothing better than reading a chapter of Eternal Beauty first thing :3 And another poignant quote, huh? Love this description: “as if she were carving her words into ...

    Jan 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Syboleth ch. 23: Bang Bang Bang Bang

    There we go. All caught up. Hope you’re happy xd (also happy that no bribes were necessary after all xd It just took me a while longer ^^) And we’re ...

    Jan 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 9

    Dice chose you twice today 😊 Let’s read another chapter! Really like the first paragraph. Superb phrasings as usual :3 Though the fact that one sentence he’s in bed, just ...

    Jan 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 8

    Slowly but surely catching up to where I started =D Hi Rathat! Let’s look at the next chapter of Eternal Beauty! I like the quote already :3 And how it ...

    Jan 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Horror Re: ** [Ch. XV, Nine] - Part I

    Hi Rebel. I see you keep liking your newest poem but I’m not a poem reviewer. And also, I feel a little ready to tackle the next part of Nine. ...

    Jan 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Theatre Sapphics Chapter 1

    Good thing I was going through the Green Room to see what type of stories are still left to review (by others since I’m caught up to November 25—or so ...

    Jan 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Syboleth ch. 20: A Different Preset

    I am still confused by the publishing order btw Not that you write them in this order, that’s fine. I’m just wondering why you couldn’t wait until you’re certain which ...

    Jan 17
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: all the golden light that surrounds us

    Hello Knight Forest, I have come to join you in your quest and take care of your poem :3 I think romance is something deeply personal so I guess it ...

    Jan 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Past the Windowpane chapter 6

    Well that I read the previous chapters so I’ll read this one first thing in the morning too =D Why are there only Chapter 5 and 6 of it in ...

    Jan 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 7

    Good evening! I have come to read Chapter 7 :3 Let’s see if new-Marin and Kei can have an actual conversation. I’m actually surprised that she ran from him last ...

    Jan 15


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr