User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: A Sequence of Words on The Inadequacy Of Language (Pt.1)

    Hello! From the summary, I didn‘t expect a poem but here we go 😊 Hmm is “stick” really a material here? “A thousand tools of metal and stick,” I would ...

    Feb 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Realistic Re: Chapter 4- Close Walls

    Hi Dove. Felt like leaving another GR review today and so I have come for your chapter ^^ I love the first paragraph. From how the room feels as if ...

    Feb 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 6 (Part 2)

    Alrighty, with this I’ll be all caught up on Shadow’s latest adventures. Already, the chapter looks interesting with the huge and bold section. I have a bad feeling about this ...

    Feb 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 6 (Part 1)

    So new day, new review. Back for more Shadow! Aww poor Surge. Shadow already knows that Aurora is gone but Surge must have just woken up to the news ☹ ...

    Jan 31
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Bāghbān’s Lyric Selection

    Well I told you I’m no good with poetry and with religion but if things remain in the Green Room for long enough, I’ll take a look at it anyway ...

    Jan 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 5 (part 2)

    And we’ve reached the end of Chapter 5 now ^^ Well I don’t really mind Surge’s comments about humans. Look at how humans are treating dragons. And I think Shadow ...

    Jan 30
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shattered

    Well you had me with this line: “ I like to think that sometimes walls tell stories” Oh is that a character quirk of saying it with “years” too? “his ...

    Jan 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 16

    Hui last chapter I haven’t read. Let’s see the lead in to Kei and Marin’s merry city adventure. And I just spend 10 minutes on Rainer Maria Rilke’s Wikipedia page. ...

    Jan 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 15

    I have no idea why YWS believes this chapter has 2 reviews. “What did you think of me when we first met?” Oha Marin coming in with the heavy question ...

    Jan 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Literature Re: Death and Destruction [Ch. V, Nine]

    Guess you need to wait to find out what is on my dice list until the dice choose the PM answer. In the meant time, more Nine XD Hmm somehow ...

    Jan 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Chickens, Fantasy Re: A Chicken on Trial: Chapter Six, Water Off a Duck's Back

    There we go the final chapter ^^ Again and again, she lowered into the gap, and withdrew from it a strange yet wonderful new artifact. To me that sounds like ...

    Jan 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 14

    Happy to come back to Eternal Beauty ^^ I nearly forgot that Kei punched a mirror last chapter @.@ And ofc he wants to downplay it before Kukui… would be ...

    Jan 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: The League of Life [Ch. IV, Nine]

    Oh what a cool cover! You can always get me with wispy lights, arranged as strings =D It’s almost enough to tide me over the fact that this is Salai’s ...

    Jan 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 5 (part 1)

    Hia, back for chapter 5, this time properly in the Green Room ^^ I like the subtitle for this one :3 “Shadow felt himself being drawn in by Bellum’s offer.“ ...

    Jan 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Uh, This is Weird [Ch. III, Nine]

    Are the dice rigged? Potentially! Let’s see what stands out in ch3 XD Already Six is being very relatable 😊 Oh that is a really good question: “But, how does ...

    Jan 27


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane