User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The City, Part Nine, death?

    Idk why it took me this long to realise that you have the same summary for all of your chapters. Sorry for accusing you of lying last chapter then XD ...

    Feb 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part II

    Alright let’s do Part II right after, shall we? Then I’ll be all caught up with Nine. Okay and before I can settle in properly, the dialogue formatting strikes again ...

    Feb 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part I

    Good morning rebel 😊 Excellent QotD again :3 We’re starting on a bad foot afterward tho bc you have a repetition of “out of the room” which is v annoying ...

    Feb 20
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Emberlynn and Juniper’s run

    Ah well, another snippet work. Let’s see how far Emberlynn and Juniper can get before Circe finds them again. I think the emotions come across very well in this piece. ...

    Feb 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The City, Part Eight, The sewers

    Good afternoon 😊 Let’s continue the story and why our zombie apocalypse survivors need to go into the sewers xd (very video game-y!) I was wondering, if there’s a specific ...

    Feb 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 7

    Alright, as promised 😊 Let’s see if Mara can use this chance to enchant me. Do they still have tapes in this futuristic world where a child like her would ...

    Feb 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 5: Slot Machines

    Let’s begin, slowly, with my end of the deal. What is this chapter abt Slot Maschines all about? Okay and we start with a second sentence that stretches over 3 ...

    Feb 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Minor Inconvenience [Ch. XVII, Nine]

    And the dice immediately went: MORE NINE. So we do more Nine =D In fact, I am tired again – and I blame the author. You know what, Zero. I ...

    Feb 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Heaven's Falling Down [Ch. XVI, Nine]

    There we go. All caught up and now moving onward with Nine’s breakdown. The QotD had me smile =D Love that we are measuring the crazy stuff in 3hr intervals ...

    Feb 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Dark Redemption finally continued

    OH MY YAY! I found one. I found the legendary story from before 2012 that has no reviews. Mwahahaha. That said, it does feel a bit silly to comment on ...

    Feb 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The City, part Seven, drama

    Alrighty, let’s continue with Rye being drugged against his will and the very suspicious zombie attack from last chapter. Aww I find Rye’s thought process here in the beginning from ...

    Feb 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Piercing the Veil CHP 1 {Sanders Sides Fanfiction}

    Still playing catchup with all the reviewers whose stories I have missed in the Green Room. Hia! Came here because writing reviews should lead to reviews in return :3 I ...

    Feb 17
  • Short Story » Other, Dramatic Re: The thief

    I’m doing some catch up for the stories I missed in preparation for Review Day and yours was definitely on the list ^^ Quick tip: You can still edit your ...

    Feb 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Love, Hate and 69 [Ch. IX, Nine] - Part I

    Long break after Review Day, but I am back for a bit more Nine. I rly like the beginning of this, with Nine trying to figure out his surroundings the ...

    Feb 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The City, Part six, fever

    Ok it is been long enough I think. Let me check out your Green Room chapters now ^^ Oha and I jump right into ch18, huh? XD Let’s see if ...

    Feb 16


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl