User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: 2: A quarrel

    Good morning! Saw you posted ch2 of this and decided to show up ^^ I like how you describe Vesna’s job without actually naming it and how much we can ...

    Aug 9
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Duel with the Emerald Dragon

    Well then! I got intrigued by the name alone! I do feel like… well, I understand the concern in the A/N, I feel like anyone who cannot grasp the concept ...

    Aug 8
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Queen Bee

    There we go! Only one of your poems could be worthy of my dragon. Also time get melancholic and sad, I guess. (also not beating the “poems fall from trees” ...

    Aug 7
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: When the Snow Fairy dances

    Good morning :3 Let’s do the next story today! Aww I like how we have another girl inheriting her father’s skills in this story. Well that first paragraph succinctly tells ...

    Aug 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Fourteen: The Middle of Nowhere

    Rev mentioned in summary! Let’s goooo! *fends off small heart attack at first sentence* Well that is just evil. I do feel like “he felt dead” followed by “his feet ...

    Aug 6
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Blacksmith and the Phoenix's Fire

    Next story in the list :3 Hia again! Hmm I wonder why Marius feels the need to expand his business? It sounds like a very modern thought. The infinite growth ...

    Aug 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Thirteen: The Hospital

    Well let’s give myself whiplash by going from wholesome fairy tale to body horror (I presume) I know I know very scary situation etc but… it hurls into the lightbulb? ...

    Aug 5
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: In Search of the Cat King

    Good morning! As promised, today is the day :3 I like the fairy tale-vibe you have in the first paragraph. It reads pleasantly and set a strong mood! I kinda ...

    Aug 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Twelve: The Farm

    Good afternoon 4Rev! Let’s see if we find out more about Rev’s fate in this one huh? OH NO! I really really did not expect Katie… to just… ahhh and ...

    Aug 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Kudryavka Sequence [Ch. XXII, Nine]

    Lol Canta coming in and sounding indeed very Greed-y, heh? =D And the intro of Six makes me really anxious… but at least she is alive after this… Plume died ...

    Aug 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Narrative Re: All The Creeping Things That Creep - Part Three

    And another greeting! Guess we shall also work on making sure the Green Room stays clear :3 Oh no so it hit her grandma now too, in addition to her ...

    Aug 3
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Ten: The Hospital

    Good morning! (Do you have a preferred nickname or should I call you 4Rev and then tell you to not kill him over and over again? =D) As promised, I ...

    Aug 3
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pudding

    Well then! My first review in service of the After Watch ! Okay, I think… I get the reference that the pudding and the Earth are kinda the same? I ...

    Aug 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Agents of time: Chapter Six; Upstairs and downstairs

    Will read more of this until RD ends! …also maybe you should check the folder because I clicked on “Next” in Ch6 and it took me to Ch5. I know ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Narrative Re: All The Creeping Things That Creep - Part Two

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! I refuse to change this introduction it is ...

    Aug 1


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro