User avatar

TigerShaard

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (13)

    The more i read, the more i love this story. Im utterly obsessed with it. You are wonderful. ~Shaard

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A feast fitting for a wolf. (Historical Horror.) Part 2.

    Wow, this is awesome once again. Poor girl, I feel bad for them. I was totally engrossed, so I didn't notice any mistakes in grammar or anything.I'm sure the others ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circle of Seasons, Prologue

    Thank you! I have been a bit unsure about these books, you are right, there are elements coming into play, I just have no idea how to start the dang ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You Soft and Lonely/You Lost and Lonely III

    Wow, this story is getting good! Looks like Roon got all of the places that need some help. Also, it looks like this is kind of old. But I like ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Greensleeves

    Wooo! This is good! I hope you win!

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mourning

    This is...interesting...I don't really understand what was going on, but I think it has some potential... Keep working at it! ~Shaard

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Daisy

    Awww, I almost started crying, they are sitting in my eyes as I type this. What can I say? That was incredible. A few grammatical mistakes, a few things you ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A feast fitting for a wolf. (Historical Horror.) Part 1.

    I like this, its very good. Stella covered it all I think, PM me when you get part 2 up, I'm interested to see how you will continue this. Bad ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TigerGate, chapter 1

    Thank you so much JP, you were a big help as well! I'm glad you guys like it, and I hope it wasn't too confusing how I jumped from Shaari ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TigerGate, chapter 1

    Thanks Seraph, I was thinking it sounded a bit rushed to me, stupid drafts always make me feel like an idiot LOL. You guys rock, thank you so much! I'm ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Tarzan Boy, Chapter 2

    This is great, your writing is so easy to read. Juniper pretty much said it all, i think, you have a great writing style, and you got the female persepective ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Tarzan Boy Chapter 1

    Love it, its absolutely marvelous. Others have said exactly what i would have, and im going to read the next peice now!

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: No title (suggestions welcome)

    Lovely! All of the minor mistakes have been pointed out already, so i won't bother with it, will be waiting for the next one because this seems like it will ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: SHORT STORY

    WOW. I am simply speechless. It's late, and I can't really think, and since I am new i don't know how to do a nit-picky thing, I just want to ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: TigerGate

    Thank you!! These make me happy, I didn't think anyone would like it. I will post Chapter one now!!

    Nov 22, 2009


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing