User avatar

TigerShaard

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Four.

    This is...amazing...I've read all your chapters in fifteen minutes, and if I don't get more soon I might die! Please please PLEASE lol. This is coming along nicely. I love ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Riders - Prologue

    Gotta say, I love horses! This had me hooked fast. Looks like they all got all the nitpicks...sadly, I gotta log on here more often. It was a bit fast, ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Elephant in the Room - Edit

    I've just got to say it, I really enjoyed this. It was original, you had a great flow going, and I was giggling half the time. The scene you portrayed ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [7]

    Yay, its another one! I loved the kiss, it was cute...and then the similar thing...totally unexpected. Haha, I love this story. Can't wait for the next piece, it honestly kills ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Two Droplets on the Lilypad

    I just gotta say...this was simply amazing. I was hooked the whole time, I've have never read anything quite like it. I like your creativeness, and that was definitely unusual. ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [6]

    Yay! Another chapter. Writing can't always be fighting and action, sometimes you have to put the normal things in too. Some people get all mad when a chapter isn't like ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [5]

    Pink

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: First Blush: Prologue

    First, Welcome to YWS!! It's always fun to have new members. Now, this is a very interesting piece, very good for a first post really. You made a few spelling ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [4]

    Unlike Captain Classy up there, I think they could both like her. Cliche does not bug me, I like seeing the different ways they turn up. Anyways, I'm getting really ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mythical Idiots

    You always write such lovely pieces Sela. I really liked this, its beyond interesting and really drew me in. I like how you portrayed the werewolf and the vampire, it ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: BloodLust - Chapter 2, Part 1

    Hey Firestalker! I have read all your posts so far, and honestly, I really do like this story. Such a refreshing viewpoint after Twilight. I caught one thing, in the ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MoonStrike: Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Lol, I love it Spiral. I'm not going to attempt a nit-picky review, its nearly four in the morning and I am zoned out, all I want to say is ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MoonStrike: Chapter 1, 3/3

    Ah yes, Spiral strikes again. Hmm, lets see, where to begin... So this is interesting, as usual, but it is a bit...bland...seems like it was one of those things you ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Angel in my Arms

    More more more! Haha, I really liked this, it was humorous and suspensful. The others got everything I think. Keep working on this too, it really is a great read, ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Walk of Shame: A Cinderella Story (Part I)

    This is fantastic! I love reading Cinderella stories, especially ones that change it up and tell it from different perspectives and in different ways. Very nice job, and I didn't ...

    Dec 6, 2009


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)