User avatar

Theva

Theva aro

  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Politics Re: Great Britain vs. America in the Revolutionary War (School Assignment) (Made with @KaPo21)

    Hey LZPianoGirl & KaPo21! The lines which you choose for your poem are a very strong and emotional one. I really appreciate you both guys that you have written very ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Corpse

    Hey Riellehn! It is absolutely awesome to read your poem. Your poem holds a vivid imagination. And it expresses strong emotions and feelings. I like your poem. Each and every ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: delusions of grandeur

    Hello tgham99! Your word selection is good and excellent. And it is nice to read your poem. * Punctuation and Capitalization * There is some lack of Punctuation marks in ...

    Jan 25, 2020


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix