User avatar

Theva

Theva aro

  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: Inner-me

    Thank you! So much mememimer for your encouraging words. Surely I will keep in my mind about all your words...

    May 20, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: Inner-me

    Thank you! So much LittleLee for your valuable review... Surely I will change it.

    May 20, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: Inner-me

    Thank you! So much for your review Em16. Surely, I will continue my writings...

    May 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: The Staircase

    You're welcome, sissy %uD83D%uDE42%uD83D%uDE42. It's my pleasure to read your poem.

    Feb 16, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Untitled Short Story Ch. 1

    Keep trying

    Feb 1, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: ...

    Hai! I really like your story. Your imagination drives me into the new world. It holds lots of emotions. Your story Visualize everything in front of me. I really appreciate ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Untitled Short Story Ch. 1

    I really like your story. Your imagination drives me into the new world. It holds lots of emotions. Your Poem Visualize everything in front of me. I really appreciate your ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Scarecrow: Origins

    Hello! MeherazulAzim16 I really like your story. Your imagination drives me into the new world. It holds lots of emotions. Your Poem Visualize everything in front of me. I really ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Drowning in the Clouds

    Hello! kaceymackwriter I really like your poem. Your imagination drives me into the new world. It holds lots of emotions. Your Poem Visualize everything in front of me. I really ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Drowning in the Clouds

    Hello! kaceymackwriter

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Art » Romantic, Other Re: Your Eyes

    Thank you! kaceymackwriter

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Art » Romantic, Other Re: Your Eyes

    Thank you! Stellarjay

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Art » Romantic, Other Re: Your Eyes

    Thank you! Clairia

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Art » Romantic, Other Re: Your Eyes

    Thank you! tgham99

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: my little leo

    Wow! Beautiful lines. I really like very much about your poem. Each line of your poem contains strong feelings. And I enjoyed a lot while reading your poem. . . ...

    Jan 27, 2020


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger