-
Re: Sunset
I think that it is a little forced, too. Like RedBird said, it could use a little tweaking. A dance that has lasted for an eternity and that grows stronger ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding
I don't know if someone has said this but... I think it would be cool if you had Edward listen to the priest's thoughts. And, I think that you should ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Darren Shan Saga
I don't think the movie followed the book very well. There is no monkey girl. Mr Crepsley is not dating Truska. Darren can't flit and he doesn't have vampire spit. ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re:
I love the way you wrote this, but seriously I think you need to put this into more paragraphs. Your skipping from one think to another and it's kind of ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2
That was sweet... but I have to agree with Captain. Maybe Callie could show a little back bone. Let's say maybe when Callie realized that it doesn't feel right she ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Runaway (Chapter1.1)
Awkward! That's the first thing I have to say. To me your speech seems raged and, well, it doesn't flow. But, it's okay, it happens to me, too. Here's a ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Okay that part with her bleeding... that's freaky. I want to read more! I noticed that some of your sentences got really choppy. I was also wondering how she opened ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.1
Umm... okay. First of all right now your character seems like a Mary Sue. (Mary Sue- a perfect character. In case you didn't know) To me when the characters spoke, ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The Vampires Story Prolouge
Very ... lovely. When I read this I felt like it should come later in the book, that is unless it's the base line for your book. What I want ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: Everything
Lovely! It made sense; it had the same continuing rhythm. Great job! I would put this poem down for a week or so. Then take it back up, reread it, ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: Catching Fire
I just finished the book last night and I can't stop thinking about it! I cannot wait for the next book! I found the first book very boring until Part ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: Him or the gun
Hum... I'll try and go easy on you. :lol: Here ane some things that caught my eye. He’s killed and hurt and tortured, But the gun is in your hand ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The Shadow King (PG-Moderate Violence)
When I fist started reading this a few things came to mind. *When your characters speak it seemed awkward. I suggest maybe going over it and making it seem more ...
Oct 28, 2009
