User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tell Her I was not Scared; Tell Him I know he was Brave

    Hi thank you for taking the time to read and review my poem I really appreciate it!

    Oct 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tell Her I was not Scared; Tell Him I know he was Brave

    Hey thanks for the review! I can say that these two do meet again eventually. Takes a long time though. Kanto died young and Jinora did not. Any other bits ...

    Oct 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tell Her I was not Scared; Tell Him I know he was Brave

    Hello thank you so much for the review and for you very kind words!

    Oct 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dark All Over; Walk in the Light

    You said exactly what I was trying to say but couldn't get right. so @IAmKai, I agree with Luke...

    Oct 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dark All Over; Walk in the Light

    Thank you!

    Oct 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Unknown

    Thank youuuuuu

    Sep 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Unknown

    Hey, thanks! Frozen 2 again.... hehehe maybe I should watch that so I actually know what y'all are talking about

    Sep 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Unknown

    Hey thanks so much for the review! I like your suggestion and will edit the poem to include that!

    Sep 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Unknown

    Thanks for the review!

    Sep 20, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Unknown

    Hello, thanks for the review! I am unaware of the connection to Frozen II but people keep mentioning it so I'm just a bit confused... The only reason I had ...

    Sep 20, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Unknown

    Hello, thanks for the review! A few people mentioned the movie Frozen after reading this, I actually have no idea what the relation is since i have had absolutely so ...

    Sep 20, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Unknown

    Hey, thanks for the review! And thank you for pointing out that spelling error. I am famously a god awful speller although I didn't think I was at the point ...

    Sep 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Twisted Love: When Will I See You Again?

    Greetings! nice to see you again. I'm doing well and I hope you are also. Thanks so much for taking the time to review. Your kind words are very much ...

    Sep 13, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: dragon art

    hey loved reading this always happy to see things about dragons! I love your characters name by the way. the message you put in this is something lots of people ...

    Sep 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: dragon art

    dude what is your problem there is no need to be so cruel about it

    Sep 6, 2021


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening