User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Marionettes- Page 47

    I shall cast my vote for page three, because I am insane have I mentioned that I love Aviva? Because she is incredible! I can't wait to read more of ...

    Dec 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    Hello, I'm sure you're right! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

    Dec 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    uh okay. thanks.

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    thank you. your bunny is adorable

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    uhhhhh working on what? my poem...?

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    hey thanks for the review! Nice to someone else around here feels similarly to how I do

    Dec 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    actually its under romance because I accidentally clicked it and wasn't sure how to change it after it was published... otherwise spot on analysis. and thanks for taking the time ...

    Dec 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    Thanks!

    Dec 10, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Marionettes- Page 21

    page 47 is my vote! pleeeeease don't end in death.... I relate to this person, I also do increasingly dramatic things to run from my problems

    Dec 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Marionettes- Page 1

    Climb out the window gets my vote! why be logical when you can be dramatic? anyway, hi, Wren! I love your story and I can't wait to read on!

    Dec 4, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Not Alone Anymore

    Hey, thanks for the review. I can honestly say it never occured to me to add more at the beginning!

    Nov 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Not Alone Anymore

    Ah, alright thank you!

    Oct 25, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Not Alone Anymore

    Hey thanks for the review I really appreciate it. I do see how this could stand to be a bit longer although I'm not entirely sure what to expand on ...

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Not Alone Anymore

    Hey! thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I love your interpretation!

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tell Her I was not Scared; Tell Him I know he was Brave

    Exactly! You get it!

    Oct 22, 2021


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken