User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Ruins of Rome

    Thanks for the review!

    Jul 31, 2023
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Ruins of Rome

    Thank you so much for liking the poem!

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: One Day

    Thanks for the review!

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: One Day

    Thanks for the review

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: One Day

    Thanks for the review! At first, this poem was divided into stanzas when I uploaded this poem from my phone from Google Docs. But strangely enough, the spacing vanished when ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Stairs

    And yes, I am glad that I managed to get the true impression of the poem in English as well. To be honest, the alliterative "covering" line was the one ...

    Jan 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Stairs

    And yes, I am glad that I managed to get the true impression of the poem in English as well. To be honest, the alliterative "covering" line was the one ...

    Jan 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Stairs

    Thanks for the review!

    Jan 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Stairs

    Thanks for the review!

    Jan 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Stairs

    Thanks for the review, Liminality! I am sorry about the "sights of the world", it was a typo, I meant to write "from the sight of the world", thanks again! ...

    Jan 18, 2023
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: An Autobiography of An Old School

    Thanks for the review, thea! Actually this is my English Assignment for Winter, and there was a word limit. So, even though I really wanted to add in more details, ...

    Dec 28, 2022
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: An Autobiography of An Old School

    Thanks for the review! :D

    Dec 25, 2022
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: An Autobiography of An Old School

    Thanks for the review and the compliments! :D

    Dec 24, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: The Last Night of Summer

    Thanks for the review, alliyah! Harmony and Symphony where capitalized to give pressure to those words, and yes, that line might seem slightly strange because I tweaked that line a ...

    Jun 18, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: The Last Night of Summer

    Thank you FireEyes for the review! The third stanza that you mention, yes, I did think that that sounded a bit off. I just edited it and interchanged the third ...

    Jun 10, 2022


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate