User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Screw You, Fate

    Kek don't worry, it's alright

    Oct 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Screw You, Fate

    Thanks for the review, Fabletear! Can you point out where the grammatical mistakes are, please?

    Oct 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Screw You, Fate

    Thanks a lot for the review, Vivi! :p

    Oct 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Bosom's Cove

    Also, yes, DDLC is a masterpiece. It's one of the most compelling games I have ever played.

    Sep 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Bosom's Cove

    Hey there, thanks for the review! Although it wasn't *exactly* an homage to Your Reality, it does reference it and I also mention that I made this poem after playing ...

    Sep 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Thanks for your review as well as the praise, Robby! :p P.S.: Damn, kinda interesting that you found the connection Sonnet 116 'coz I was reading that like 2 hours ...

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Thanks for the review, ippoet! I have got many more poems like this that you can check out if you'd like to, I am glad that you liked this one! ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Hey there, Hop! Real thanks for the review this time, I am glad you liked it to be honest. And don't worry about it, you know what they say, "Hate ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    It's okay, friend, it's just kinda sad that this made me feel really paranoid about that other perfectly human review from RatHat that AI detectors say is AI-generated. But, I ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Yeah I read a couple of chapters of Eternal Beauty, it's really good and it seems like you have a really good grasp of language -- AI detectors are garbage, ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Yeah I read a couple of chapters of Eternal Beauty, it's really good and it seems like you have a really good grasp of language -- AI detectors are garbage, ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Although my instinct tells me it's not

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Although I really felt like this was AI-generated or something

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Thanks for the review, RatHat! I am glad you liked it! :p

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Hey there Catto, thanks for the review! I am glad you liked it :p Coy means something like 'Pretending to be shy' but in a sort-of seductive way. You can ...

    Sep 11, 2025


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana