User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part II

    I am also back with the final review-reply! Now, to address the elephant in the room that I have avoided for a while, I don't completely get dialogue formatting so ...

    Apr 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part I

    Hey there, Tikaya! I am back! "We%u2019re starting on a bad foot afterward tho bc you have a repetition of %u201Cout of the room%u201D which is v annoying in the ...

    Apr 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Minor Inconvenience [Ch. XVII, Nine]

    Hey there, Tikaya! Continuing on this stretch of the review-replies: I can see from the third sentence of this review that you don't really like the chapter as much as ...

    Apr 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Heaven's Falling Down [Ch. XVI, Nine]

    Hey there, Tikaya! Continuing on this final stretch of reviews that I still had to reply to... First of all, I am glad that you actually liked this chapter, although ...

    Apr 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Love, Hate and 69 [Ch. IX, Nine] - Part I

    Hey there, Tikaya! I am back to replying to your replies after a LONG time lol Anyway, so, I'm glad that you understood this chapter unlike the previous ones. I ...

    Apr 1
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Face

    Thanks for the lovely comments, Tikaya! I am so sorry I haven't gone around to replying to you yet, my brain seems to have a general writer's block about Nine ...

    Mar 18
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Face

    Thanks for the review, lalalucky! I didn't really think about it as 'whimsical', but I see what you mean.

    Mar 18
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Face

    Thanks for the review, alliyah! The point of the poem is that it is supposed to be have an interpretive ending, like the poem does not confirm anything but applies ...

    Mar 18
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Mind Palace

    Thanks for the review, foxgirl! :p

    Mar 16
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Mind Palace

    Thanks for the review, Nandini! Just studying for my ISC Physics exam on Monday, got bored, and thought, "Hey, why not write a poem about being bored while studying stuff??" ...

    Mar 14
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Rage Against the Tide

    Randomly found a review I forgot to reply to while looking through old stuff in the Green Room lol. By "Fair", I am trying to refer to the meaning of ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part I

    Thanks! :p

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: An Ephemeral, Wholesome Volcano [Ch. XIV, Nine]

    No, like the Realm Collapses and info about Infinite Beings. That was just the narrative effect of the Proximus (concept) of gravity ceasing to exist.

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: An Ephemeral, Wholesome Volcano [Ch. XIV, Nine]

    Hey there, Wolfi, thanks for the review (sorry I haven't started my own yet today lol)! Quill/Plume's description in this chapter is basically a way for the audience to look ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part I

    Hey there, Hope, it's been a while! To begin, however, there are some things I have to state: 1. I am not quite sure why you think this would be ...

    Feb 14


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies