User avatar

TheReader22

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Total turd. Whats up with that Prokaryote? :?: Snoink: I like the villians you chose!! :) Although, personally I don't think of Darth Vador as a villian because he IS/was ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    twiggers- OH MY GOD!!! The part where Ron saves Harry is my FAVOURITE part in ALL the books! (Besides A LOT in the seventh book:P)

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem I found..

    Thanks guys! :)

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monsters

    Wow thanks so much you guys! Thanks Owl, Morgan and TheAuthor! I knew that the one line/stanza didn't really flow but I don't have any bright ideas on what to ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monsters

    Thanks Flower :) Thanks for the suggestions, I understand all of them ;) As for the ending, when I have nightmares I end up falling on the floor, so I ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem I found..

    Thanks guys! I didn't expect this to be a featured work! :)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monsters

    Thanks for the review! And ya, I wasn't really sure how to rephrase it, but I wanted to get the dream started.. :P

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem I found..

    Bahaha, thanks. I don't really write poetry though :P That was just for a school project ;)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wonder

    Really awesome poem! Just one mistake that I can see: Nobody knows whether they Will even make it through the night.

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem I found..

    Lol thanks ;) I couldn't believe it was mine :P

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem I found..

    Lol, thanks :P

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    There are so many amazing books! Okay I love all of Sarah Dessen's books, Harry Potter, Vampire Academy, The Generation Dead series, House of Night series and basically every book ...

    Aug 2, 2010


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria