User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moons

    Reading the first part, I felt like saying "Okay, I'll step here, but why am I doing so? To what purpose?" If I answered that question any more, I think ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 10

    Thanks again for the review. I hope you've enjoyed Mercy; you've been the most faithful reviewer I've had, and I owe you much in return. Thanks for being so understanding ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 9

    Thank you for your input, as per usual. It's always helpful. It is sometimes acceptable to replace an "and" with a comma. Personally, I prefer to avoid the conjunction when ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 8

    Yes, eyes can be trained. In this sense, trained is another word for "focused." I have "strategical" there, not "strategically." Repentance? Added, in the sense that, the soldier is adding ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In-Between

    Yeah, yeah, the two tries have gotten the basic meaning of the poem, but you've missed the point behind the meaning.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sort of Wine

    The muse is not a bitch. I fancy that she's treated me very well, in prosaic pursuits. She simply doesn't much care for me to pursue poetics, unfortunately. What's a ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In-Between

    No, not really a poetry streak. I've had this stuff floating around and I thought I'd throw it on. I'm not really crazy about my poetry; quite frankly, I have ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In-Between

    No, it's not supposed to rhyme. In fact, I only call it a poem because I have nothing else to call it. It's an idea that is important to me, ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In-Between

    I see your point. So here's the test: If it is really that dry and obvious, tell me what the poem means. ~_^

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In-Between

    I appreciate the review. I don't necessarily agree with everything you said: I've written plenty of subtle stuff in my time, and sometimes a face-value poem can be nice, I ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I miss her words . . .

    Luke it is! Well, Luke, I appreciate the gesture. I'll consider whether there's a way to clarify the meaning. If anyone else has a similar problem with the statement, and ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I miss her words . . .

    Lucy: I'm glad you liked it! Rieda: Lol, I'm glad you liked it too! Emeraldi: And I'm most glad you like it, lol. It's a typo, actually. It's supposed to ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 4

    No quarrel is just thrown in. Nothing in any of my stories is "just thrown in," lol. The fight between Phasmatis and Draven is pivotal. I understand that you don't ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 3

    Thanks Twi! I appreciate the thoughts very much, as always! No, no, PLEASE point out the typos. The thing is, when I reread my own writing, I tend to read ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mercy of the Sword Saint: Chapter 6

    Thanks. I'm glad you liked the scene. It's actually not a matter of convenience. The chamber they in is actually an ancient chamber of transportation, which is why Natalia was ...

    Jan 15, 2007


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia