User avatar

TheEccentricScribe

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever Faithful

    I like what you say in the poem. In some places, even how you say it is neat. But as some have said, you may want to relax on the ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spiritually Inept

    I don't agree with the above comment that it's the writer's job entirely when creating effective work. Personally, I think good literature is not the writer dumping his or her ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daisies and Oxalis

    Excellent poem, Emeraldi, quite full of feeling, very touching and very convincing. Two things. Imperative just seems like too . . . Eh, formal of a word, though that's not ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Interrogative (Challenge - 3/6)

    This reminded me (in a rather scary way) of the kind of conversation I might have with my father. It also reminds me of the Abbet & Castello "Who's on ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cost of Action

    From the first, I was hooked to this little story. I was just glancing over different stuff, not really planning on reading everything through, and this grabbed my curiosity. Really ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: PowerSurge... he's a superhero

    Not terribly innovative at the moment, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. After all, that's why so many people inspired by The Lord of the Rings (or any other ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Twilight City

    A weakness I have as a writer is trying to get way too much out in the first swing. You do not have that weakness; you keep enough story elements ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Towers of Souls

    The story was entertaining and imaginative. I suggest adding some commas in dialogue where pauses might seem natural, but that's more a stylistic preference than anything else. Also, it stuck ...

    Nov 16, 2006


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen