Random avatar

TheDreamDay

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The boy who never grew up

    I like the ending. I was kind of expecting the boy to run away or something so I was really surprised. But I didn't really understand what you mean when ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ms. Little Lila

    Hey, did you ever post this on some other site? Maybe on Gaia? Cause I'm shure I've read that somewere before... I liked this piece, I loved the cliff-hanger ending. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I enter the room

    I really liked this! I love you style, and the way the reader is brought inside Davids head when he answeres. Also how his thoughts kind of pop up when ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beads

    You really brought Sara alive for me. You described her feelings well and I could get a pretty good picture of the type of person she was. Something I found ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: untitled

    The first paragaph was a bit confusing, but after that the story had a nice flow to it. The only part I thought was rather rushed was when she says ...

    Jul 28, 2007


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow