User avatar

TheCrimsonLady

The Crimson Lady

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ill Fated Love- Chapter 3

    Hey, love! Aurora here for a quick review. Let's start off with technicalities first, yes? "Damn Pierce! Did you not see the sock?" He yelled blatantly frustrated. "Damn, Pierce! Did ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Signs of Summer

    Hi love! Aurora here for a quick review! The green room must stay cleared! Oh my god. I love this. It's bitter, harsh, has a lot of death and violence... ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Roads of Marceris Ch.10 (2/2)

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a Review day review! On that note... Happy review day! Now, down to business. I haven't been doing grammar and spelling, so lets start off ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: The Pact, Chapter One, Part Two

    Hello, love! Aurora here fro a Review day Review!!! Now, let's start. I won't be pointing out any grammatical errors, simply because I think you can do that on your ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Globetrotters Chapter 7 - Going Home

    Hi love! Aurora here for a quick Review Day review! Let's get down to business, yes? Oh, that rhymes! God, this was LONG chapter. Honestly, I'd suggest splitting it up ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 5: The Academy

    Hello, artemis! Aurora here for a Review day review! Alright, down to business. First thing that caught my attention: Split this chapter up. It's so long, really, that you could ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Corps of Recovery: Part 10

    Hello, love. Aurora here for a review day review. Alright, so let's start before my coffee wears off and I get snappy. Because really, who does that help? Don't answer ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Guide To Males - Lesson 3: Brother

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a review day review! Alright, to business now: The very first paragraph strikes me as odd. Here's a regular teenage girl, and she thinks like ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Siege, Chapter two: Failure (part 3/3)

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a Review day review! Alright. Let's start. There are a lot of technical errors in this piece that I am NOT going to point out. ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Siege, Chapter two:Failure (part 2/3)

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a Review day review! Yay! Okay, I'm pretty sure you can tell I'm running on coffee and chocolate. I'm sorry, It's 2:30. AM. Alright, let's ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Network of Keys Chapter 9 part 2; Ky, A Skip

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a Review Day review! Alright, so let's start off with technicalities. Oh wait... there were none...that I caught. I'm in a hurry, though, so I ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 9 Part 2

    Hello,,love! Aurora here for a review. Hmm, let's see I'm not going to critique your grammar or any other technicalities. Alright. In this chapter, I can see a lot of ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Three Hearts: Part 1 : Chapter 1

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a quick review! Alright, so I have one big concern with this. I like the description you have given us, but you don't need to ...

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Twelfth Night: Chapter Five

    Hello, love! Aurora here for a review. :) I like what you're doing here. I have not read your previous chapters, but I know twelfth night very well. Surprisingly enough, ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter Four

    Hello! Aurora here for a review! Okay, I just have to say: There are definitely positive things about this piece. I mean, yeah, some of the grammar and spelling and ...

    Jun 19, 2014


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman