User avatar

TheAceofAll

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Dreamland Part One

    Hi I'm sorry I couldn't review your piece earlier but my computer got a virus and it was a whole big mess. Anyway I am here now and ready to ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The War of Night and Day 1-3

    Hi, I'm sorry I couldn't review sooner but my computer got a virus and then I got grounded ; it was a hole big mess. Anyway, I'm here now and ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Blood Rage Ch1

    Hi, I'm sorry I couldn't review sooner but my computer got a virus and then I got grounded ; it was a hole big mess. Anyway, I'm here now and ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: For a second chance

    Hey I am so sorry that it toke me so long to review. My computer got a virus and it was a whole big mess but I'm here now so ...

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: 24 - prelude

    Hey, sorry it toke me so long but here is my review: Small stuff "He wondered what crimes The man done." Don't think The should be capitalized. If it is ...

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Untitled? (Chapter 1)

    Hi, I will do my best to keep this short and sweet, Her hair was shaggy, falling to her shoulders, dark brown. This sentence is just a little confusing. seeming ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue and Chapter One: Orders

    First off, I want to say that this is a good introductory chapter. The use of simple sentences in your first paragraph really helped with the drama and I must ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Five Kingdoms Ch.1

    Hey, sorry about the wait but this summer has been particularly hectic. I don't think you need the exclaim part. it's in the presence tense and just an exclamation part ...

    Jun 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Hana and Emily

    First off, this really grabs you but concerning your dialog, i found it hard to keep track of who said what. Also, i a few places, you forgot a " ...

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: Dream Digestion

    How very cool with this idea. I really liked how you painted the picture of an average person and how her dreams are created. The only thing is, if you ...

    May 11, 2012


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro