User avatar

ThanatosPrinciple

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: God Still Loves You (1)

    It's a very interesting story. It's got a southern swing to it, too. I think you should try to bring out the plot more than you already have. Become more ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Blood Game

    It's very well written, though in some places the dialogue is a little slow. It sometimes doesn't have anything to do with the plot at all. Also you might think ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    :smt041 :smt040 I thought this was well written. just a few things. You say "to" instead of "too" in the first paragraph. If you want to get something published in ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magic of the Four Elements~ Chapter 1

    Firstly. you aren't using all of the perceptions as much as you should (sight, smell, taste). Secondly, you should try to include more descriptive language. The writing is somewhat bland ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Temperature Drop

    I think you should find a better word for the first sentence than "quicker". It makes your story sound childish or awkward. It was also impossible to know what the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The beginning of the story

    This is a good start. However, it was hard to understand what was going on. Also the writing was too grouped together, which made it hard to read. Another thing ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Field Trip Part 1

    This was so good! It was REALLY scary too, I really liked it. I don't have much to critique, however. It was very well written. I'm going to read the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Destiny Calls

    I had a few problems paying attention while reading this. It was too bulked together: you should space it out more. Besides that it was very well written, but the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    This had very good imagery, it was very easy to imagine their home and their situation. I think the boy's father had a very, very strange name. At first I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Pretty Little Rags and Bones [Part One]

    I thought it was well done but a few things confused me. One, it took me an extra minute to figure out what a "fistful of Marks" was. You should ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Desperation in Monte Carlo

    This piece makes me feel like I'm spinning, round and round. I really liked it. You should work on clarity, because the poem is somewhat short, you should make it ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: M-9

    It's a very good read but in the first few paragraphs I couldn't quite figure out what was happening. It was somewhat unclear. It needs a point too, however. More ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Night Flight

    I really liked it. Did you win the contest? You should've. I like the last few lines. Very nicely written, it's got that war quality to it. :smt068 :thud:

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: On the Run

    I think you should elaborate on who this KING is. It's a little unclear who your parents are, too. Besides that and telling and not showing, it's great! Very spooky ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: We all fall down

    but for some reason it was a little hard to read the first time around. I think it should be a little more clear and the paragraph should be less ...

    Feb 2, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues