User avatar

Tessitore

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anne Rice's vampires

    It's what happens when people get stuck in contracts. The same thing is happening to Laurell K. Hamilton.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Two Dead Letters Unearthed, finally.

    Heh, thanks. These are actual love letters, too, and there are more of them, to all my different significants. About twenty-three others in total. Have you ever seen a stack ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Roses"

    Thanks everyone. I'm glad you liked it.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: HOPE

    Nate: Thanks for the review, I'm glad it's liked. It's been getting good comments on this story. Kind of surprises me, since it was only a half-hearted thing. I do ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: HOPE

    Sure. Edit, opinions. Throw it all at me, I don't mind a bit.

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Roses"

    Thanks. It is kind of unfinished at the moment. A problem I have is writing a poem and I know it's unfinished... but I don't want to do anything to ...

    Nov 18, 2004


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard