User avatar

Tempest

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    Oh Tempest...I don't know if that was a side shot at people trying to help here, but Snoink's advice was solid, and I mean REALLY solid. If you broke down ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Prologue of sorts?

    I'm back after a few months and just want to say thanks for all your praise and help i really appreciate it :)

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Batteries (Life Gives Us Power)

    Hey Thinker! I thought it was a nice metaphor, but I also agree that you should make it more subtle, I think the overall effect of this would be better. ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Froggy

    Errr... lol he is a ugly froggy Should be an.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Prologue of sorts?

    WOW! Well this is praise indeed, thanks! I'll look into edditing those bits :wink: . Owen Bytheway, does Aedrial's name have a meaning? I'm just curious. Not that I know ...

    Jun 15, 2007


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern