User avatar

Tempest

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    Woah! This is really good. I like your writing style a lot. I was left wondering about "The Guardian" and would have liked to know a little more about it, ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Road Home

    I liked this, my only gripe would be the spacing, but i see the kind person above me has already touched on that point. I am left intrigued, which is ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: MTV Has Made Everyone Crazy

    Hehe! A clever poem :o . I liked how the song/arists were incorperated into the poem (this was done very well). Some bits I didn't understand, but I'm sure thats ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fly Away

    Tempest like... :). However I can't understand the subtleties and metaphor of poetry I do like this poem, it really had, whats the word... Feeling? Character? Hmm... Anyways in my ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars Fanfiction Invasion of Solari Pt. 2

    Hey thinker ;)! The battle scenes were good! Your chosen language for the fight between the stormtroopers and the rebels was also excellent. I only have one nitpick; you mentioned ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars Fanfiction Invasion of Solari Pt. 1

    Hi ;), I don't usually check out Fanfiction... But as it's you I'll make an exception. You obviously know your Star Wars. Personally I think it was too short a ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Predicted Legend

    Hey there I'm pretty new too! You should introduce yourself in the community section, maybe you'd get more reviewers on your first piece. There were no spelling mistakes i could ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Castle By the Sea

    Me like! Was there a prequel? Will you post any sequels? Anyway good job! :) :D

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Another excerpt from my novel

    Hey there! This sounds like something I'd write :wink: . (strong and big (slightly stooped) male troll with wicked horns) I don't think you can have brackets within brackets :cry: ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sea-Calls

    Hi! I'm new too! :D When I first read this poem i took it somewhat literally and didn't really understand it, then I read what I was meant to "read ...

    Jun 10, 2007


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin