User avatar

Teigue

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Winters Ascend

    First off, I'd like to thank all of you for reviewing. I know it's short! But does everything have to be long to be good or complete? I'll be honest ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gone

    Good poem, I like the mysterious, eerie feeling hidden in it. I think the last stanza had a big impact because of the extra line that was brief, and the ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Attitude Chapter one

    Regarding the little quirks of the writing, I.E. fragments, they're supposed to be there. I can't honestly say I'm sorry for putting them there, it's just how the character is. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crevice

    I really liked how you transitioned from one line to another. Each had some relevance to the line before it which makes the poem flow a lot nicer.

    Jan 12, 2009


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith