User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Time Out, Chapter 1

    I will start by saying, the problem is not your story, but then again, the problem is hardly ever the story. Your character is stiff, unrelatable. He sounds too stiff, ...

    May 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf eyes, chapter 2

    I don't consider your input rude, but then again, that's one of the things I just don't sense as well as other people, or at all (I really only know ...

    May 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf eyes, chapter 1

    Thanks for your help, I'm writing this on a google doc, and I have someone else helping out, but a fresh pair of eyes never hurt. And, just so you ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter One

    So, I realize that I may not be the best person to criticise your work, as I myself am only a beginner in the writing field, but I have been ...

    Apr 26, 2018


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain