User avatar

Tawsif

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mists of Doubt

    Thanks for the review. I think you're being little too harsh on mankind, though. Yes, men have been obsessed with wealth and in the process have done damage to the ...

    Jul 2, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Untold

    Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed the story.

    Jul 2, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Untold

    Thanks a lot for the review. It truly meant a lot. Especially when I read the beginning word of this review, which is 'wow', I felt damn satisfied! Thanks a ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Untold

    Thanks a loooooooot. You actually made the theme sound more poetic and epic than I meant! And also, thank you for pointing out that error with 'making sense'. Gosh, it's ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Love Part 10

    Thanks for the review.

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Unbiased

    Thanks, whatcha. As always, excellent review.

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Unbiased

    Thank you so much for the review.

    Jun 20, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Unbiased

    Thanks for the review. You pointed out exactly the same points I've been thinking of myself.

    Jun 20, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Untold

    Thanks.

    May 16, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Lockdown Part 6.1

    Thank you so much for going through the trouble. Indeed you've been helpful.

    May 14, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Love Part 10

    Thanks. Hey, you got any work posted yet? I could review them if you liked.

    May 12, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Love Part 10

    Thanks for the appreciation. It means a lot. Also, you could read the previous parts to get a better Idea on how this is actually a 'Romance' novel. In fact, ...

    May 12, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 5

    Thanks for the detailed review. Actually, I'm slightly worried about the too-many-characters thing too. But I'll work on it once the story is finished.

    May 11, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: The Life, Times, and Adventures of the Oxford Comma

    You're welcome.

    May 11, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, Dramatic Re: Sleep, Whale

    You're welcome.

    May 9, 2020


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief